- A PREMIUM GOURMET EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL; The olives come from our family owned farm; State of the art oil creation process; Every detail reflects our commitment to guaranteed quality and freshness; Fully traceable down to the orchard level, family harvested and handpicked
- QUALITY IS REFLECTED IN TASTE AND ACIDITY; The only measurements used to judge oil. Extra virgin olive oils must have acidity levels less than 0.8%. Ours is four times better (0.2%); Mina, a unique, premium extra virgin olive oil; Ultimate quality; Delicious and healthy, BPA free, 100% olive juice, acidity less than 0.2%
- UNLIMITED NUANCES OF NATURE; No herbicides, No pesticides, No GMO, rich in antioxidants, gluten-free, vegan and fresh, no additives or chemicals used, pure, cold-extracted; Aromas of green fruit, artichokes, almonds with hints of pepper; Delicate to medium taste intensity; Extremely light, no after taste
- TRANSFORM YOUR DISHES; Drizzle it on salads, dipping bread, an addition to hummus, baking, cooking, frying, grilling, sautéing; on cooked pasta and vegetables; Use instead of butter or margarine as a healthy alternative for marinades or sauces for meat, fish, and poultry; Built-in pour spout for smooth, fluid pouring
- GIVE UP YOUR EXPENSIVE FACE CREAMS; Use our oil after showering once daily to hydrate your skin and make it feel soft and look smooth; Great as a hand lotion; it quickly softens dry cracked hands, elbows and knees; Use it as a conditioner for your hair and a face moisturizer
100% of our olives are grown and harvested on a family farm in Morocco with traceability down to the tree.Our single origin extra virgin olive oil pours from the highest quality and purity: sourced from one family-run farm in Morocco and is never blended like other extra virgin olive oils. A generational staple of tasty, heart-healthy diets, our olive oil shares the passion of our family with yours…purely.The acidity of an extra virgin olive oil is an indication of the quality of an oil.
When the olives are removed from the trees, all the natural ingredients are sealed within the olives. They are then handled, ground, extracted and stored. In contact with oxygen, triglycerides are broken down and the acid content increases. We understand this process and take all precautions to minimize this oxidation process. We guarantee our olives are extracted less than two hours after harvesting.
Olive oils are graded by acidity to determine their quality. Extra Virgin olive oil must have an acidity level of less than 0.8%. We pride ourselves in the fact that our olive oil is four times lower (0.2%) than this standard. The majority of brands of extra virgin olive oil, even premium brands, cannot meet this standard of quality. The unbelievable flavor, the smoothness, and satisfying taste of ours illustrates its pureness. The difference is memorable.
Even your hair will enjoy the benefits of our oil’s purity. Heat up 1/4 cup of our olive oil in microwave for 20 seconds; place a small amount in the palm of hand and massage into hair until hair is covered completely in olive oil; wrap hair up loosely and cover with a plastic cap; wait 30 minutes to allow for deep penetration; shampoo out with a mild shampoo; enjoy the luster, and glow.Mina‘s Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Cold Extracted, Gourmet, Single Origin, Family Harvested and Traceable, Unblended, and Ultra Low Acidity is an undeniable luxury needed for health and beauty.