- ABUNDANCE OF OMEGA 3 MAKES EVERY MEAL TASTY and COMPLETE. Certified Wild Caught Alaskan Salmon Provide Maximum Omega 3 Fatty Acids because they have a Natural and Nutrient Rich Diet.
- NOURISH THE ENTIRE BODY. Helps Support Immune System, Heart, Organ Health, Cognition, Vision, Fertility, Nerve Based Functions and a Healthy Skin and Coat.
- BALANCED BLEND of Omega 3 EPA and DHA, Inherent Antioxidants and Vitamins that Naturally Occur in the Salmon.
- A TRUSTED BRAND WITH UNIQUE LEADERSHIP. From the Creators of Industry Leading Grizzly Salmon Oil. Led by a Career Biochemical Engineer and Creator of Grizzly Salmon Oil, GRIZZLY’S Premium Products Begin with Quality Ingredients, Precise Production, and End with Every Batch Tested by Verified 3rd Party Quality Testing Laboratories.
- FEEDING. Simply Serve Over Your Dog’s Food. Each Bottle is Equipped with an Air Tight, Medical Grade Pump for an Exact Measurement. See Product Images for Feeding Instructions.
Grizzly uses only wild-caught Alaskan salmon because they spend their entire lives foraging on a natural and nutrient-rich diet.Why is this important? Wild-caught Alaskan salmon have inherent antioxidants and vitamins not found in farmed salmon.Independent 3rd party testing shows wild Alaskan salmon contain 40% more omega-3 content than farm-raised salmon, so you receive 40% more servings, calories and benefits.
Avoid farm-raised salmon oil. Salmon oil is like a finger print. Check the Omega-6 levels from a verified analysis:
- If Omega-6 levels are over 3.5% it is either farm-raised or molecularly distilled, which uses alcohol and esters, rendering it a non-natural product.
- If Omega-6 levels are hidden or not provided, nearly always the salmon oil is farmed or mixed with farmed oil.
If the salmon oil manufacturer is not certified by the NASC, there is no assurance the label and/or product claims are accurate because the supply chain and manufacturing practices have not been audited.
There are no reviews yet.