- PREMIUM BY NATURE: Waiakea originates in Hawaii through both snowmelt and rain on the pristine peak of the active Mauna Loa volcano. It’s then filtered through thousands of feet of porous volcanic rock, enhancing it with minerals and electrolytes
- Naturally Alkaline: With a pH of 8.2, Waiakea is one of the most alkaline natural waters in the world- no artificial processes, no decreased pH over time.
- Minerals: Naturally enhanced with minerals & electrolytes, Waiakea provides the recommended daily value of Silica at just over 30 mg.
- BPA Free & 100% RPET: Waiakea prides itself on using high-grade, BPA free, RPET post-consumer recycled plastic that uses 85% less energy to manufacture and reduces carbon emissions by over 90%. Certified Carbon Neutral
- PumpAid: For every liter of Waiakea you buy, Waiākea donates 1 week’s supply of clean water to those in need in Africa and throughout the world, through our incredible partner, Pump Aid
Waiakea Hawaiian Volcanic Water
- Naturally alkaline pH 7.6 – 8.2
- BPA-free and 100% Post-Recycled bottle
- Crisp taste with smooth mouthfeel
- Mineral and electrolyte rich
- Carbon Neutral
- 1 liter = 1 week of clean water donated
There are no reviews yet.