- Bottled in the Ouachita Mountains USA
- Bottled in recyclable glass and BPA-free plastic
- Naturally sodium free, Mineral Rich, 7.3 pH to 7.8 pH
- Kosher and Pareve certified
- Named “Best Tasting Water in the World” Twice at the Berkeley Springs International Water Tasting
Our spring water, which flows from the heart of Ouachita Mountains, USA, has been bottled at the source since 1871. Our commitment to keeping it pure has never wavered. The Mountain Valley Spring Water, fine and distinct in its taste, rises naturally to the surface where it is bottled – untouched – to this day.