- For Medium dogs with short hair: designed especially for dogs that weigh 25 to 50 pounds.
- Removes loose hair: reaches through the topcoat to remove loose undercoat hair without cutting skin or damaging the topcoat (when used as directed).
- Furejector button: just push the button to release hair with ease.
- Ergonomic handle: for comfortable, easy grooming.
- Guaranteed: guaranteed to work or your money back – see product label for details.
- Packaging: ships in own, easy to own, sustainable box
- Age Range Description: All Life Stages
If you live with pets, you live with pet hair. FURminator professional-grade grooming solutions make the pet owner’s home happier by dramatically reducing loose hair from the undercoat. Our deshedding tools, grooming tools and hair solutions offer a grooming regimen catered to any dog or cat. The FURminator undercoat deshedding tool for dogs reduces loose hair from shedding up to 90 percent with regular use and helps keep the coat dirt- and debris-free. The tool is specially designed to reach through the topcoat to remove loose undercoat hair and undercoat without damaging the topcoat or cutting The skin (when used as directed). The ergonomic handle makes grooming easy, and the Fur ejector button releases hair with ease. The curved edge conforms to your pet’s natural build and shape for comfort. Use weekly on dogs with double coats. This tool is for small dogs with short hair. Brushing and combing are not the same as undercoat deshedding. FURminator undercoat deshedding tool removes significantly more loose hair than a standard comb. Undercoat deshedding removes most loose hair before your pet has a chance to shed it on the surfaces of your home! Use FURminator pet products for professional-quality, at-home grooming results as part of the FURminator Ultimate hair reduction system: brush daily to detangle and smooth fur; DeShed weekly to reduce shed hair; bathe monthly to clean and deodorize; and collect and discard loose hair as needed. FURminator offers a full line of tools, shampoos, conditioners and sprays to make sure you’re equipped for all steps of the grooming process.