- WHAT YOU RECEIVE: one caddy containing 20 twin packs. Each twin pack includes 2 XL cookies (total 40 cookies). Approximate cookie size: 3.5 inches x 1.5 inches..
- DESCRIPTION: Individually wrapped twin packs to maximize freshness. Convenient as an on-the-go snack..
- CERTIFICATIONS: Non-GMO; No articificial colors/preservatives; Nut-Free.
- DETAILS: Biscoff’s unique taste stems from the sugar’s caramelization during baking, which gives it a unique taste and crunchy texture. It is commonly known in Europe as speculoos cookies..
- ORIGIN: Product of Belgium..
Europe’s favorite cookie with coffee. From Europe’s cafes to America’s airplanes.
Experience the unique flavor and crunchy texture of Lotus Biscoff cookies imported from Europe. Our European treats
first made their way to America as in-flight treats. Starting in the 1980s, Lotus Biscoff treats have been paired with
mid-air morning coffee in flights throughout the United States. Frequent fliers took note of the unique taste and
special magic of Lotus Biscoff and coffee, and today’s passengers continue to discover Lotus Biscoff on major domestic
flights throughout the country.
There are no reviews yet.